Today’s industries are fast-paced and always evolving. It is helpful to invest in tools to keep you at the top of your game. Here are five of our favorite tools we use to help us create our best work.
- Grammarly is an online automated grammar checker. It can correct over 250 grammatical errors and easily integrates with Microsoft, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, and many other websites. We use Grammarly to recheck our writing and make sure we do not have any misspellings or grammatical mistakes that could have been overlooked. Go to https://app.grammarly.com to learn more.
- Canva is a graphic design platform that allows users to create a variety of content. Canva has millions of images, fonts, templates and illustrations available for use. It is the perfect application to create a graphic if you’re in a bind or not confident in your Photoshop skills. Canva can help create a lot of social media posts for your school clubs, internships and even personal pages. Go to https://www.canva.com to learn more.
#3 Sprout Social
- Sprout Social is a social media management platform for brands and agencies to publish, analyze and engage across all platforms. Here at C&C, we use Sprout to manage not only our own social media but our clients as well. It helps to keep everything in one place and well organized. When managing several clients, it can get hectic, but Sprout Social helps to eliminate some of the stress and make uploading to different platforms easier than ever. Go to https://sproutsocial.com to learn more.
- Unsplash is a completely free platform with over 1 million free high-resolution images to use. This is a great website to use if you are looking to add images to your blog or social media. Each image on Unsplash is completely free to download and use in your own way. You can use Unsplash to add pictures to different social media platforms or blogs. Go to https://unsplash.com to learn more.
- LinkedIn is a social media platform every working professional should have. As public relations and advertising professionals, we understand the importance of networking. LinkedIn is a professional networking platform for connecting with employers and finding job opportunities. Any professional should use LinkedIn to its fullest ability by uploading their resume, connecting with co-workers and work associates, and posting updates about your professional career. Go to https://www.linkedin.com to learn more.
These are only a few of the hundreds of tools public relations and advertising professionals can use. These tools will help you create your best work and stay connected with others. No matter what you decide to use, it is important to stay updated on current events and the latest trends.